Free Paint Drop-off Event for Households & Businesses. Open to California residents only.Paint in good condition will be made available to the public for free.
Date & Time:
Saturday, February 29, 2020
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Twentynine Palms Junior High
5798 Utah Trail
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
WHAT PRODUCTS & QUANTITIES CAN YOU BRING?
Households may bring any amount of paint, stain, and varnish. Limits apply to businesses, see below.
Paint must be in sealed, original container with original manufacturer label. This event is for the following products only:
- House paint and primers (latex or oil-based)
- Deck and concrete sealers
- Clear finishes (e.g., varnishes, shellac)
Businesses that generate less than 220 pounds (about 20-30 gallons) of hazardous waste per month may bring latex and a limited amount of oil-based paint. Businesses that generate more than 220 pounds of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex paint, but oil-based paint will not be accepted. Businesses with questions about limits should call (855) PAINT09.
WE CAN’T ACCEPT
- No leaking, unlabeled or empty containers
- No aerosol spray paints
- No drums or containers larger than 5 gallons
- We cannot accept other hazardous waste or chemicals, such as paint thinner, solvents, motor oil, spackle, glue, adhesive, roofing tar, pesticides, cleaning chemicals