Paint Drop-Off Event for Households and Businesses in the Hemet Area
Date & Time:
Saturday, November 3, 2018
8 am - 12 pm
City of Hemet Corporation Yard
3777 Industrial Avenue
Hemet, CA 92545
Tell us your expected arrival time, visit this page.
WHAT PAINT PRODUCTS CAN YOU BRING?
You may bring most types of paint, stain, and varnish. Businesses that generate less than 220 pounds (about 20-30 gallons) of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex or oil-based paint. Businesses that generate more than 220 pounds of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex paint, but oil-based paint will not be accepted.
Containers must have original labels. This event is for the following products only:
- House paint and primers (latex or oil-based)
- Deck and concrete sealers
- Clear finishes (e.g., varnishes, shellac)
WE CAN’T ACCEPT
- No leaking, unlabeled or empty containers
- No aerosol spray paints
- No drums or containers larger than 5 gallons
- We cannot accept other hazardous waste or chemicals, such as paint thinner, solvents, motor oil, spackle, glue, adhesive, roofing tar, pesticides, cleaning chemicals