Paint & Mattress Drop-Off Event in the Sutter Creek - Jackson AreaCalifornia households & businesses only.Paint in good condition will be made available to the public for free.
Date & Time:
Saturday, June 1, 2019
9 am - 1 pm
Amador County Regional Airport
12380 Airport Road
Jackson, CA 95642
WHAT MATTRESS PRODUCTS CAN YOU BRING?
Households and businesses may drop off mattresses and box springs. Unacceptable items include futons, camping style air mattresses, crib mattresses, mattress toppers, pillows, or other bedding accessories. For more details about dropping off mattresses, visit ByeByeMattress.com or call (855) 700-9973.
WHAT PAINT PRODUCTS CAN YOU BRING?
You may bring most types of paint, stain and varnish. Businesses that generate less than 220 pounds (about 20-30 gallons) of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex or oil-based paint. Businesses that generate more than 220 pounds of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex paint, but oil-based paint will not be accepted.
Paint must be in original container with original manufacturer label. This event is for the following products only:
- House paint and primers (latex or oil-based)
- Deck and concrete sealers
- Clear finishes (e.g., varnishes, shellac)
WE CAN’T ACCEPT
- No leaking, unlabeled or empty containers
- No aerosol spray paints
- No drums or containers larger than 5 gallons
- We cannot accept other hazardous waste or chemicals, such as paint thinner, solvents, motor oil, spackle, glue, adhesive, roofing tar, pesticides, cleaning chemicals