Paint Drop-Off Event for Households and Businesses in the San Jose Area
Date & Time:
Saturday, June 30, 2018
8 am - 12 pm
Capitol Caltrain Station
Park & Ride (VTA)
3400 Monterey Highway @
corner of Fehren Drive
San Jose, CA 95111
Select an Arrival Time:
To select your expected arrival time, visit this page.
WHAT PAINT PRODUCTS CAN YOU BRING?
Rain or shine, we’re holding a special paint drop-off event for San Jose and the surrounding area. You may bring most types of paint, stain and varnish. Businesses that generate less than 220 pounds (about 20-30 gallons) of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex or oil-based paint. Businesses that generate more than 220 pounds of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex paint, but oil-based paint will not be accepted.
Containers must have original labels. This event is for the following products only:
- House paint and primers (latex or oil-based)
- Deck and concrete sealers
- Clear finishes (e.g., varnishes, shellac)
WE CAN’T ACCEPT
- No leaking, unlabeled or empty containers
- No aerosol spray paints
- No drums or containers larger than 5 gallons
- We cannot accept other hazardous waste or chemicals, such as paint thinner, solvents, motor oil, spackle, glue, adhesive, roofing tar, pesticides, cleaning chemicals