Paint Drop-Off Event for Households and Businesses in the Thornton Area
Date & Time:
Saturday, April 28, 2018
9 am - 1 pm
City of Thornton Infrastructure Maintenance Center (IMC)
North entrance access on 126th Ave E off of Washington St
12450 Washington St
Thornton, CO 80241
Select an Arrival Time:
To select your expected arrival time, visit this page.
WHAT PAINT PRODUCTS CAN YOU BRING?
Rain or shine, we’re holding a special paint drop-off event for Thornton and the surrounding area. You may bring most types of paint, stain and varnish. Businesses that generate less than 220 pounds (about 20-30 gallons) of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex or oil-based paint. Businesses that generate more than 220 pounds of hazardous waste per month may bring any amount of latex paint, but oil-based paint will not be accepted.
Containers must have original labels. This event is for the following products only:
- House paint and primers (latex or oil-based)
- Deck and concrete sealers
- Clear finishes (e.g., varnishes, shellac)
WE CAN’T ACCEPT
- No leaking, unlabeled or empty containers
- No aerosol spray paints
- No drums or containers larger than 5 gallons
- We cannot accept other hazardous waste or chemicals, such as paint thinner, solvents, motor oil, spackle, glue, adhesive, roofing tar, pesticides, cleaning chemicals
Thanks to the city of Thornton and Adams County for assistance planning and hosting this event!