Summary of 2021 Minnesota Annual Report
This one-page infographic highlights the successes from the most recent reporting period (January to December 2021) for the Minnesota PaintCare program. Please consider downloading and printing a copy of the infographic and then posting it for staff and the public at your business or organization.
- 2021 Annual Report (January – December 2021)
- 2020 Calendar Year Annual Report 2020 (January – December 2020)
- 2020 Annual Report (July 2019 – June 2020)
- 2019 Annual Report (July 2018 – June 2019)
- 2018 Annual Report (July 2017 – June 2018)
- 2017 Annual Report (July 2016 – June 2017)
- 2016 Annual Report (July 2015 – June 2016)
- 2015 Annual Report (November 2014 – June 2015)
PaintCare’s program plan for Minnesota describes the operations, outreach, and other activities for the Minnesota paint stewardship program.
- Minnesota Paint Stewardship Program Plan (November 17, 2014)
Laws relevant to the PaintCare program in Minnesota can be found at https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/
- Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 114C – 116I. Environmental Protection
- Chapter 115A. Waste Management
- Paint Stewardship Program, Sections 115A.1415 and 115A.142
The Minnesota Department of Revenue has provided an explanation of why the PaintCare Fee is subject to state sales tax in the following letter:
- Letter regarding Minnesota Sales Tax (March 18, 2014)
The oversight agency for the Minnesota paint stewardship program is the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA).