Summary of 2020 Minnesota Annual Report
This one-page infographic highlights the successes from the most recent reporting period (January 2020 to December 2020) for the Minnesota PaintCare program. Please consider downloading and printing a copy of the infographic and then posting it for staff and the public at your business or organization.
- 2020 Calendar Year Annual Report 2020 (January 2020 – December 2020)
- 2020 Annual Report (July 2019 – June 2020)
- On January 29, 2021, PaintCare hosted a public webinar to review its 2020 Annual Report. Click here to view the webinar.
- 2019 Annual Report (July 2018 – June 2019)
- 2018 Annual Report (July 2017 – June 2018)
- 2017 Annual Report (July 2016 – June 2017)
- 2016 Annual Report (July 2015 – June 2016)
- 2015 Annual Report (November 2014 – June 2015)
The first report for Minnesota covers 8 months because the program started in November 2014.
The Minnesota paint stewardship program is required by Minnesota Paint Product Stewardship Law (2013).
The Minnesota Department of Revenue has provided an explanation of why the PaintCare Fee is subject to state sales tax in the following letter:
- Letter regarding Minnesota Sales Tax (March 18, 2014)
The oversight agency for the Minnesota paint stewardship program is the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA).