Summary of 2021 Colorado Annual Report
This one-page infographic highlights the successes from the most recent reporting period (January to December 2021) for the Colorado PaintCare program. Please consider downloading and printing a copy of the infographic and then posting it for staff and the public at your business or organization.
- 2021 Annual Report (January – December 2021)
- 2020 Annual Report (January – December 2020)
- 2019 Annual Report (January – December 2019)
- 2018 Annual Report (January – December 2018), revised July 15, 2019
- 2017 Annual Report (January – December 2017), revised July 16, 2019
- 2016 Annual Report (January – December 2016), revised July 16, 2019
- 2015 Annual Report (July – December 2015), revised July 16, 2019
PaintCare’s program plan for Colorado describes the operations, outreach, and other activities of the Colorado paint stewardship program.
- Colorado Paint Stewardship Program Plan (April 21, 2022)
Laws relevant to the PaintCare program in Colorado can be found at https://leg.colorado.gov/colorado-revised-statutes
- Colorado Revised Statutes
- Title 25. Public Health and Environment
- Environmental Control (Articles 6.5-18.7)
- Article 17. Waste Diversion and Recycling
- Part 4. Architectural Paint Stewardship Programs, Sections 25-17-401 – 410
The Colorado Department of Revenue has provided an explanation of why the PaintCare Fee is subject to state sales tax in the following letter:
- Colorado Dept. of Revenue Letter regarding Colorado Sales Tax (November 28, 2016)
The oversight agency for the Colorado program is the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE).
Evaluation Report by Product Stewardship Institute
At the request of the CDPHE, Product Stewardship Institute (PSI) evaluated the performance of the PaintCare program in Colorado.
- Colorado Paint Stewardship Program Evaluation (August 2019)