Summary of 2020 Connecticut Annual Report
This one-page infographic highlights the successes from the most recent reporting period (January 2020 to December 2020) for the Connecticut PaintCare program. Please consider downloading and printing a copy of the infographic and then posting it for staff and the public at your business or organization.
- 2020 Calendar Year Annual Report (January 2020 – December 2020)
- 2020 Annual Report (July 2019 – June 2020)
- On January 27, 2021, PaintCare hosted a public webinar to review the 2020 Annual Reports for its programs in Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Click here to view the webinar.
- 2019 Annual Report (July 2018 – June 2019)
- 2018 Annual Report (July 2017 – June 2018)
- 2017 Annual Report (July 2016 – June 2017)
- 2016 Annual Report (July 2015 – June 2016)
- 2015 Annual Report (July 2014 – June 2015)
- 2014 Annual Report (July 2013 – June 2014)
PaintCare’s program plan for Connecticut was approved on May 1, 2013. The original version (March 2013) was revised and resubmitted in April 2013. This plan describes the operations, outreach, and other activities of the Connecticut Paint Stewardship Program:
- Connecticut Paint Stewardship Program Plan (April 25, 2013)
Laws relevant to the PaintCare program in Connecticut are available at https://www.jud.ct.gov/lawlib/statutes.htm
- Connecticut General Statutes
- Volume 8, Title 22a – Environmental Protection
- Chapter 446z – Miscellaneous Provisions
- Sections 22a-904 and 22a-904a Paint Stewardship Program
The oversight agency for the Connecticut program is the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
Evaluation Reports by Product Stewardship Institute
The Product Stewardship Institute (PSI) evaluated the effects of the PaintCare program on household hazardous waste (HHW) programs in five states that implemented paint stewardship prior to September 2014: California, Connecticut, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Vermont. This report summarizes PSI’s findings from the cross-state evaluation.
- Paint Stewardship: Effect on Household Hazardous Waste Programs (December 2015)
At the request of PaintCare and the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, PSI evaluated performance of the first two years of the PaintCare program in Connecticut. This report summarizes PSI’s findings, based upon surveys conducted with five stakeholder groups.
- Connecticut Paint Stewardship Program Evaluation (November 2016)