Summary of 2020 Colorado Annual Report
This one-page infographic highlights the successes from the most recent reporting period (January 2020 to December 2020) for the Colorado PaintCare program. Please consider downloading and printing a copy of the infographic and then posting it for staff and the public at your business or organization.
- Annual Report 2020 (January – December 2020)
- On May 26, 2021, PaintCare hosted a public webinar to review the 2020 Annual Report and provide an update on program activities. A recording of the webinar is available here.
- Annual Report 2019 (January – December 2019)
- Annual Report 2018 (January – December 2018), revised July 15, 2019
- Annual Report 2017 (January – December 2017), revised July 16, 2019
- Annual Report 2016 (January – December 2016), revised July 16, 2019
- Annual Report 2015 (July – December 2015), revised July 16, 2019
PaintCare’s program plan for Colorado was approved in June 2014. This plan describes the operations, outreach, and other activities of the Colorado paint stewardship program.
- Colorado Paint Stewardship Program Plan (June 12, 2015)
Laws relevant to the PaintCare program in Colorado can be found at https://leg.colorado.gov/colorado-revised-statutes
- Colorado Revised Statutes
- Title 25. Public Health and Environment
- Environmental Control (Articles 6.5-18.7)
- Article 17. Waste Diversion and Recycling
- Part 4. Architectural Paint Stewardship Programs, Sections 25-17-401 – 410
The Colorado Department of Revenue has provided an explanation of why the PaintCare Fee is subject to state sales tax in the following letter:
- Colorado Dept. of Revenue Letter regarding Colorado Sales Tax (November 28, 2016)
The state oversight agency for the Colorado paint stewardship program is the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE).
In 2019, CDPHE funded an analysis of PaintCare’s financials and reserves policy conducted by the University of Colorado, Denver.
- Colorado Paint Stewardship Program Financial Assessment (August 2019)
Evaluation Report by Product Stewardship Institute
At the request of the CDPHE, Product Stewardship Institute (PSI) evaluated the performance of the PaintCare program in Colorado.
- Colorado Paint Stewardship Program Evaluation (August 2019)