Summary of 2021 Vermont Annual Report
This one-page infographic highlights the successes from the most recent reporting period (January to December 2021) for the Vermont PaintCare program. Please consider downloading and printing a copy of the infographic and then posting it for staff and the public at your business or organization.
- 2021 Annual Report (January – December 2021)
- 2020 Calendar Year Annual Report (January – December 2020)
- 2020 Annual Report (July 2019 – June 2020)
- 2019 Annual Report (July 2018 – June 2019)
- 2018 Annual Report (July 2017 – June 2018)
- 2017 Annual Report (July 2016 – June 2017)
- 2016 Annual Report (July 2015 – June 2016), revised October 24, 2017
- 2015 Annual Report (May 2014 – June 2015), revised October 24, 2017
PaintCare’s program plan for Vermont describes the operations, outreach, and other activities of the Vermont Paint Stewardship Program:
- Vermont Paint Stewardship Program Plan (January 1, 2022)
Laws relevant to the PaintCare program in Vermont can be found at https://legislature.vermont.gov/statutes/
- Vermont Statutes
- Title 10: Conservation and Development
- Chapter 159: Waste Management
- Subchapter4: Paint Stewardship Program
- Sections 6671 – 6680
The Vermont Department of Taxes has provided an explanation of why the PaintCare Recovery Fee is subject to state sales tax in the following letter:
- Letter regarding Vermont Sales Tax (March 20, 2013)
The state agency for the Vermont paint stewardship program is the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources (ANR).
Evaluation Reports by Product Stewardship Institute
The Product Stewardship Institute (PSI) evaluated the effects of the PaintCare program on household hazardous waste (HHW) programs in five states that implemented paint stewardship prior to September 2014: California, Connecticut, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Vermont. This report summarizes PSI’s findings from the cross-state evaluation.
- Paint Stewardship: Effect on Household Hazardous Waste Programs (December 2015)