Summary of 2021 District of Columbia Annual Report
This one-page infographic highlights the successes from the most recent reporting period (January to December 2021) for the District of Columbia PaintCare program. Please consider downloading and printing a copy of the infographic and then posting it for staff and the public at your business or organization.
PaintCare’s program plan describes the operations, outreach, and other activities of the District of Columbia Paint Stewardship Program:
- District of Columbia Paint Stewardship Program Plan (December 2021)
Laws relevant to the PaintCare program in the District of Columbia can be at https://code.dccouncil.us/
- Code of the District of Columbia
- Title 8. Environmental and Animal Control and Protection
- Chapter 2A. Paint Hazards and Paint Stewardship
- Subchapter II. Paint Stewardship
- Sections 8-233.01 – 8-233.06
Regulations relevant to the PaintCare program in the District of Columbia can be found at https://dcregs.dc.gov/default.aspx
- District of Columbia Municipal Regulations
- Title 20. Environment
- Chapter 20-40. Paint Stewardship
- Sections 4000 – 4099
The oversight agency for the District of Columbia paint stewardship program is the District Department of Energy and Environment.