Summary of 2022 Oregon Annual Report
This one-page infographic highlights the successes from the most recent reporting period (January to December 2022) for the Oregon PaintCare program. Please consider downloading and printing a copy of the infographic and then posting it for staff and the public at your business or organization.
- 2022 Annual Report (January – December 2022)
- On June 12, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. PT, the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) will be hosting a public webinar to review the 2022 Annual Report. Click here to register.
- 2021 Annual Report (January – December 2021)
- 2020 Annual Report (January – December 2020)
- 2019 Annual Report (January – December 2019)
- 2018 Annual Report (January – December 2018)
- 2017 Annual Report (January – December 2017)
- 2016 Annual Report (January – December 2016)
- 2015 Annual Report (January – December 2015)
- 2014 Annual Report (January – December 2014)
- 2013 Six Month Report (July 2013 – December 2013)
- 2013 Annual Report (July 2012 – June 2013)
- 2012 Annual Report (July 2011 – June 2012)
- 2011 Annual Report (July 2010 – June 2011)
PaintCare conducted general awareness surveys in December from 2013 to 2016. The questions and responses are presented here:
PaintCare’s program plan for Oregon describes the operations, outreach, and other activities of the Oregon Paint Stewardship Program:
- Oregon Paint Stewardship Program Plan (June 2021)
Laws relevant to the PaintCare program in Oregon can be found at https://oregon.public.law/statutes
- Oregon Revised Statutes
- Volume 13. Housing, Environment
- Title 36A. Housing
- Chapter 459A. Reuse and Recycling
- Sections 459A.820 – 459A.855
The oversight agency for the Oregon program is the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ).
Evaluation Reports by Product Stewardship Institute
The Product Stewardship Institute (PSI) evaluated the effects of the PaintCare program on household hazardous waste (HHW) programs in five states that implemented paint stewardship prior to September 2014: California, Connecticut, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Vermont. This report summarizes PSI’s findings from the cross-state evaluation.
- Paint Stewardship: Effect on Household Hazardous Waste Programs (December 2015)
At the request of the American Coatings Association and Metro Oregon, PSI evaluated performance of the first two years of the PaintCare program in Oregon. This report summarizes PSI’s findings.
- Oregon Paint Stewardship Evaluation Final Report (March 2013)